1. SnapseedSnapseed is a powerful image editing app that’s really easy to use, and it’s completely free to download from the App Store! This is one of the most popular apps with iPhone photographers, and is often said to be the one app that they couldn’t do without.
It has a great choice of essential adjustment tools for improving color and exposure, such as brightness, contrast and saturation. You can apply these adjustments to the whole image or just a part of it by using the Selective Adjustment tool.
2. Photoshop Touch
If you’re a Photoshop user, this app contains many of the tools that you’ll be familiar with, including layers, blending modes, gradients and text tools, as well as the usual adjustments and filters.
This app is fantastic for creating artistic montages, blending different images together in unique ways.
3. ProCamera 8
- The fastest, highest quality and most advanced three-shot HDR, which is so accurate that it’s even possible to capture moving objects without ghosting.
- A dedicated Exposure Compensation (EV) dial
- ISO & Shutter mode which gives you full manual control over the ISO sensitivity and Shutter Speed on your iPhone.
- Complete color control to the White Balance option in the Control Panel.
4. Camera Noir